Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Its the [very hot] life.... ::sigh::

Hey everyoneeee! Well I decided to blog today since I have a lot of free time for the next 2 days lol I left my job at Stephen Wade Honda/Mazda today... whew!! I was tired of wasting time over there! Don't get me wrong... the people there are great! But it just WASN'T for me!! I got a job at Clinique again so I could have some sort of a steady income!![I worked there a couple of years ago and LOVED it and plus they don't have a MAC here haha!] ANDDDDD .... [drum roll please] I started my own makeup business!! Yes kids.. I am the proud owner [Soon very legal owner] of "I Do" Makeup by Donna C. ... Get it? haha. "I Do" for the Bridal part and the fact that I do makeup lol.. I thought it was clever. I got my business cards in and I LOVEEEE them!!!

Heres a weird version of it.. I cut it off the website I ordered them off of.. they are way cuter in person.. and I'm in the process of trying to get a domain for my website... AHHH I can't wait till Michael becomes a store manager so I could find a studio which will be called "I Do" Bridal Makeup: Studio. Ahh... Love. ♥.
So a couple of other things have happened... Michael and I got SCOOTERS!!! haha We were lookin' at gas prices and the fact that EVERYONE has some sort of bike here so were like.. "what the heck? Lets get Mopeds!" So we went over to Stephen Wade Motor Sports and bought them.. Mine is an off white and pastel pink with hibiscus flowers with a SEXY pink helmet
Isn't it cuteee????????? OMG.. im in love with it...

and Michael bought a nice blue one [Hes only keepin this till he gets his motorcycle :) and he REFUSED to get a helmet lol.. silly] and we take them everywhere.. we have saved about 40 bucks combined in gas the last 6 days!! Its so nice to get over 100 miles to the gallon! Heres us on our scooters:
Me... with the asian pose.

Michael... lookin cool... With no helmet.

I thought I was doing so good.. but yesterday I fell in my garage on my scooter... and hurt my knee kinda bad. It was hilarious.. the only person who saw me was this guy building a house across the street. I wish more people would have been there to see me fall! Both bike and rider are in stable condition.
We've got a trip planned out for the 5th through the 8th. Were going to SO CAL!!! Yippee!! We are going to go visit the fam and friends. I cant wait. I love going home I've got the best family in the entire world!
In other news: I was looking at my pictures for a LONG time and realized.. OMG.. im so FAT.. I KNOW I am not HUGE but big enough for people I knew to be like "yeahhh, you have put on weight"[[stab]]. So I decided to do something about it. I got a trainer[Seth.. the greatest trainer in AMERICA], Gym pass, Wii Fit, and have been going to every turbo kick, cardio kickboxing and "pump" class I could squeeze in... proud to say that I have lost 9 pounds so far!! So I will be blogging my progress[mostly with a ticker]. I still have about 14 to lose but with my new healthy eating habits and my obsession with the gym I think it will be easy!! Anyone who wants to lose weight with me let me know!!



Ok well thats it for now!!!

I'll post again soon :)

5 comments:

Peter and Amber said...

Congratulations on the make-up business! You did a great job on my wedding! :-)

Richard and Katy said...

I love the business cards! You're business will be great! You are the best makeup artist EVER! You worked wonders at my wedding! haha...

I love you...and be safe on that scooter! No reading books or doing makeup while driving it! :)

RaCHeL said...

Oh my goodness! You have been up to quite a lot missy! I love the make up line name. So cute & clever! 9 lbs already!?! That is great. Keep it up! I need to kick start my butt into motion. :) So I am way jealous of your cute scooter. It's a good thing you didn't have it when we saw you or else I would have taken it. :) XOXO miss yoU!

Veronica said...

I love your little scooter! So cute! I was actually looking at the same one a couple months ago!
Congrats on getting your makeup business started!

DanniCupcake said...

Oh hunny! I'm so proud of you!! You're so cute and I misssss you tons and tons!!! <3