Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hotness..

Hey y'all... I just wanted to update our lives as of now.


As if we hadn't bought enough crap latley... we went out and bought more. Last time I talked about our cute little scooters that we had. Well.... Mister Bigshot Michael decided that he looked "gay" on a little scooter and on Saturday he went to Stephen Wade Powersports and bought a MOTORCYCLE!! I know.. stupid/scary. But hes in love with it! It is a Honda VTX 1300 Retro.. It's actually pretty sweet lookin' and feels pretty sturdy! But as always there is a catch... [and this was on my part since I was VERY VERY against him buying a bike]... If he purchased a bike we would drive straight over to Best Buy and get me a new Macbook since I have ALWAYS wanted one and our computer has a one-way ticket to Trash Land. Well, I guess he wanted his bike that bad cuz as soon as he was done getting his bike we went over to Best Buy and got my new MACBOOK!! OMG i'm so in love with it! Its amazing and has a bunch of crazy stuff on it like Garage Band and a Photobooth thing. I think after this we are done spending for a while haha. 


For those of you that didn't know, I had surgery 2 weeks ago today. I had a laparoscopy and a hystroscopy. They made incisions on my belly and went in to check out why I'm not producing any offspring. They found out what was wrong and I just needa see one more doctor to fix it and hopefully the babies will come!! My mom came and helped take care of me for a week and I LOVED it! I wish she could be here every day she is such a wonderful mom and was so sweet I was so sad when she left. I also started my new job!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my job! The girls are great and its so nice to be doing makeup again! I ALSO got called to be a Mia Maid advisor in church [Which is part of the Young Womens program and its the 14 and 15 year old girls]. I was a little nervous at first but after going to the class on Sunday I was so happy! Everyone is so nice and one of the girls even came to Clinique to visit me and say hi! We are doing girls camp in a couple of weeks so I'm going to 2 days of that. I cant wait!


Well thats the update for now!!

I'll try to keep posting as much as I can!


Love,

Donna.


P.S. Check out my ticker for weight loss! 15lbs all together!!!!! SOOO excited!

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

You guys have all sorts of cool toys! :) I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well. Good luck with the next doc!

Richard and Katy said...

I miss you! I hope you're doing good, we'll try to visit soon! Love you!

Jason and Kelsey said...

dude why do you SUCK at blogging? you need to post like at LEAST every other day, so I don't have to miss you so much, or wonder what the heck is going on in your life!

Jason and Kelsey said...

dee, i love you, but you SUCK at blogging!