Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to St.. George...

Well it has been an interesting year and 5 months. So far we have moved 4 times and have ultimately ended up here in St. George, Utah. We decided to move here a couple of months ago when they announced the opening of In N' Out burger out here in SG. Michael is the assistant manager and has been working for the company for about 5 years. So he put his name out there to be a manager and he got it. It was nice to know that we could afford a house out here and be paying less for a house than for a freakin 1 bedroom townhouse .. INNSANE.. But I did NOT want to go.. NOT AT ALL.. the thought of leaving my friends [Armi, Aimi, Serg, Jeremy, Angel, Angie.. etc... If i forgot you sorry lol] made me want to vomit. I cried... a lot. Soo off we went... from beautiful green San Jose on a 12 hour road trip with a Uhaul. Sheila [Mikes mom] came with me in my car so I wouldnt fall asleep or hurl all over the place [I'm known for getting car sick].. It was a surprisingly really great drive and i stayed awake the entire time! Sheila drove cuz i'm lazy but we had fun talking and bugging Michael on the walkie talkie haha. [Not as many pit stops as i thought there would be haha] Soooooo we finally got in around 3 or so in the morning annnnnd I walked through my door and instantly fell in love with my house....... 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms [our bathroom has a HUGE jetted tub YAY!!] of pure FUN !! I'm sure my eyes had "Interior decoration" across them cuz all i could picture was where our new flat screen was goin' and our how gorgeous my island would look all decorated ♥.
It has been really nice living here so far. We have made some friends next door and they are AWESOME!! We had dinner at their house tonight and they are just so welcoming and have 3 kids!!! SOOOOO cute! Can't wait to make new friends and hopefully expand our family soon [yeah right, i've been prayin for that for the last 9 months and NADA.. hopefully Ü] Well we better go to bed.. both have work in the morning and were not really happy that the stupid Sharks LOST to the Flames tonight.. when WE were in the lead and scored 3 goals in the first 3 minutes and 33 seconds [lolweird]!?!! WTH? OHH well, we'll beat them tomorrow! Were only happy cuz Ambre won for ROCK OF LOVE 2 so YAY! Ditsy Daisy got the boot lol!!! OK.. well I'll keep postin and letting everyone know how were doing over here!!!

♥ YOU ALL :)

6 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

finally! blogging is SO in right now...


:) hahaha

Nicklepickle said...

yay! I'm so happy for you guys... your house is amazing! we'll have to come visit you guys soon!

Candice said...

hey remember me??? how are you? i love your house its beautiful!

RaCHeL said...

Hi friends! I'm so glad to see that you've joined the blogging world. I rarely use myspace anymore since this. I LOVE your house! I know you will make it look darling. Where are you working? If you want to check out our blog it is: shawmoments.blogspot.com
XOXO

sheila rodrigues said...

ohh thank you for putting up a blog..its sooo fun to read and see what you guys are up to....I miss you both sooo much!! I am soo proud of you two and love to see pics of you guys! I'm lonely without you guys here and no one to play wii with!! John John is gonna give katy one so we can play!! yippee!!

sheila rodrigues said...

soo blogging is not a DANCE??! geez I gotta keep up with the "IN" group!! hahaha